30 Hour Challenge 30 Hour Challenge

Great Movie

Very funny short and random characters! :D

yodd responds:

You like nathaniel's brother or something :p?

Comsten Comsten

eh, its alright

did that really take you two years to finish?

MarkP0rter responds:

It’s probably embarrassing to admit this and I am surprised myself but it seriously took me two years. Of course I didn’t work on it every day because I am a slacker but still it took a lot of time because I wanted the animations to fit to the music and be synchronized and I had to deal with a lot of Flash issues. Anyways doing music videos is a pain in the ass in my opinion. I am always surprised how many people actually create flash music videos because I find them to be way more harder and time consuming than doing a flash with dialogs and a story (which doesn’t mean music videos don’t have a story but you get what I am trying to say).

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

nice job getting front page!

awesome work you guys!

The Tragic Banana The Tragic Banana

not bad

put in a loading bar, it just kept freezing on me

homer.swf homer.swf

ha...ok

ha, what the hell were you on when you made this? ha, it was pretty kool, pretty random.

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

awesome

that was amazing dude! i cant wait for more man! :D

R. ROBBER Theft from Cars R. ROBBER Theft from Cars

nice

ha, good animation man. pretty clever, ha.

Fonzu responds:

Thanks. :D I'm glad you thought so.

Mistery Cat. Chapter 1 Mistery Cat. Chapter 1

God

that was awesome, that was your first flash cartoon? dude, i loved it, seriously keep up the series! :D

Short Stuff Short Stuff

dude, nice

that was good, i hope i finish it

{2006} A funny day... {2006} A funny day...

dude

dont wine about that last comment, this movie didnt make sense at all and the graphis werent that good. if your going to make movies that dont make sense and make ppl laugh, atleast make it go together somewaht. dont just through random crap in it.

der-Wahnsinn responds: